Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have a Chrysler Sebring Sedan 2004. V6 2.7L. How do I change the brake bulb that is visble from the side.?

I am trying to change th brake light on the driver's side. The one that is visible from the side of the car. I apprecaite any help. Cheers.I have a Chrysler Sebring Sedan 2004. V6 2.7L. How do I change the brake bulb that is visble from the side.?
all you have to do is pull back the carpeting on the inside of the trunk and remove the three plastic wing nuts. you can now remove the whole brake light Assembly from the car and replace the bulb. (note) make sure you replace it with the same type of bulb that's recommended by Chrysler



hope this helpsI have a Chrysler Sebring Sedan 2004. V6 2.7L. How do I change the brake bulb that is visble from the side.?
Brake light? Should be a panel you can open in the truck to get to it.