Thursday, June 2, 2011

I need to change the bulb in my high mount brake light!?

The only thing is, is that I can't seem to get to it. I have a 2006 hyundai sonata and I have looked in the trunk, checked the owners manual (which by the was mentions nothing on how to change it) and I have looked on the inside of the car! Does anyone know anything about this?

Please help, it just bugs me that the light is out!I need to change the bulb in my high mount brake light!?
Getting to that brake light bulb may be thru the trunk.

You should have a set of wires leading up to it.

The printed on the bulb is a universal that you use at a parts store for a replacement.I need to change the bulb in my high mount brake light!?
I can tell you that on the 2004 models you will have to remove the two mounting nuts from the trucks underside.....
  • flower shop name
  • verifying rental applications
  •