Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I use a multimeter tester to find a problem with my brake lights?

My tail lights work and when i hit the brakes the samb bulb should light up brigher. When i hit the brake they dont light up brighter. I changed the bulbs and I still dont seem to get rid of my problem. Somone told me to use a multimeter tester to solve my problem. What do i have to do with it to solve it?How do I use a multimeter tester to find a problem with my brake lights?
First check your brake light fuse!

The black wire should be grounded,have someone depress the brake pedal.with the tail light bulb out of socket, test both contact inside the socket.if you have your park light on ,both contacts should be energized.if only one works then you have to decide which one by eliminating the tail lights.



%26quot;BRILLIANT%26quot;!!!!