Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you reset the "Change Oil" light in a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix?

I know it's something like turn the key to on and pump the brakes or gas or something but I just can't remember and I don't have an owner's manual. If you can answer this I will be very grateful. Thank you!How do you reset the %26quot;Change Oil%26quot; light in a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix?
turn the key to the on position and press the gas pedal three times, if don correctly the oil light will flash a couple of times then turn off. hope this helps.How do you reset the %26quot;Change Oil%26quot; light in a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix?
On our 2000 chevy we have to turn the key forward and press the gas three times. It should be the same. If it doesn't work call your local chevy dealer or a auto shop. I would think they would tell you.

Hope it works