Thursday, September 22, 2011

My dash light has gone out on my 1992 Ford Explorer. How do I fix it? All the other lights seem fine.?

The light for my instrument panel does not come on anymore. If it's just the bulb for the thing, how would I change it. I know that sometimes the dash light goes out to warn you that your brake lights are out, but the rest of my other lights seem to be working. Is there some other light that might be out that I'm not checking?My dash light has gone out on my 1992 Ford Explorer. How do I fix it? All the other lights seem fine.?
check the fuse panel there's a fuse marked instrument panel ,its low wattage fuse a no-5, i believe that will be what has happened to it,they will blow sometimes,that should repair it,if not you may have a bad circuit board on the back of the instrument cluster,good luck on it.My dash light has gone out on my 1992 Ford Explorer. How do I fix it? All the other lights seem fine.?
CHECK YOUR DIMMER SWITCH, THERE'S MORE THAN ONE BULB AND THEY DON'T ALL GO OUT AT ONCE.