Saturday, November 20, 2010

Can someone tell me how to change the brake light on my 2004 Dodge Stratus?

I pulled the carpet down and found one thing in the center with wires coming from it and some (3?) black plastic (rubber?) parts in the area too. The wire part doesn't come out (as far as I can tell) and I didn't try anything with the other parts yet; I don't want to break anything.Can someone tell me how to change the brake light on my 2004 Dodge Stratus?
the black plastic parts should un screw and ur taillight will come out be careful not 2 pull the wiresoutCan someone tell me how to change the brake light on my 2004 Dodge Stratus?
the whole lamp comes out. look 4 some wingnuts to loosenCan someone tell me how to change the brake light on my 2004 Dodge Stratus?
The part with the wire in it is your light socket,twist it to your right if your standing facing the trunk.It should pop out.Put back in reverse.Can someone tell me how to change the brake light on my 2004 Dodge Stratus?
if those black plastic things look like wing nuts unscrew them and the whole light comes out. then you can replace the bulb