Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change the brake light on my Nissan Altima 2005?

There are no screws or openings that I can see to change it.How do I change the brake light on my Nissan Altima 2005?
The screws are inside your trunk under the carpet, you unscrerw from the inside of your trunk it's very easyHow do I change the brake light on my Nissan Altima 2005?
I googled %26quot;How do I change the brake light on my Nissan Altima 2005?%26quot; and got back in less then a second.







Answer



I just had to do this on my own car. If you pull the carpeting back away from the corner of the trunk there are two or three small nuts that you have to remove. Then the light housing pulls out from the outside of the car. From there just remove the bulb, replace, and re-install. Just as a side note I broke one of the clips that holds the carpeting when I removed it so be careful.How do I change the brake light on my Nissan Altima 2005?
type into search box

how to replace brake light blub

how to replace brake light blub video



how to replace brake light blub Nissan Altima



hes right real easy