Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the brake lights on my 1995 Ford Probe GT?

When I tried to do it myself, i couldn't get to the bulb. There was a label that told me to refer to the driver's manual which I did not have.How do I change the brake lights on my 1995 Ford Probe GT?
When you open hatch, you will see a screw holding the tail light section on (to the body). Loosen that screw and carefully pry the lense assembly out. You can then access the bulbs. As for the %26quot;third brake light%26quot;, I have no idea.How do I change the brake lights on my 1995 Ford Probe GT?
My wife had a 94 when It was new, and I about went nuts trying to figure this out. Its been a lot of years since then, though, and I can't remember the exact method. I DO recall that it involved removing the whole tail light assembly by sliding it sideways after all the necessary screws were removed. I would think a call to any Ford dealer service department would get you the details.
  • myspace top
  • long hair
  •