Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change the brake light bulb on a 2002 chevy S-10?

On my old car it was no problem because I was able to access the light from the trunk, but how do I do it on the pick up?



Is there a special way to pop the plastic to get to the bulb?



Also, before I get into that I figure I should check the fuse, but I dont feel like pulling everyone so is there an off chance someone knows which fuse is the brake light? Specifically, the left one?How do I change the brake light bulb on a 2002 chevy S-10?
both brake lights run off the same fuse, to change the bulbs open the tailgate and there is 2 screws one above and one below where the cable hooks to the truck box,remove them and you can pull the light out to change the bulb
  • trojan horse virus on computer
  • how does a toner video tape works
  •