Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change a brake light in a 1994 Chevy Cavalier?

I have a third brake light in the back window of my car that is out and I'm not sure how to change that bulb. Does anyone have any clue?How do I change a brake light in a 1994 Chevy Cavalier?
there should be a cover that goes over the light on the rear shelf that pops off and then you can get to the bulb.How do I change a brake light in a 1994 Chevy Cavalier?
leave it you can't get a ticket.

you have two others in the back by the trunk. lol.How do I change a brake light in a 1994 Chevy Cavalier?
Open light, take out broken lamp, put in new lamp, close logth. UNless it is a LED brake lite, than your problem is one of a broken cable or connector,.How do I change a brake light in a 1994 Chevy Cavalier?
why u dont need to.How do I change a brake light in a 1994 Chevy Cavalier?
unscrew the bolt inside the trunk, and the rest should go easily.How do I change a brake light in a 1994 Chevy Cavalier?
is it the middle one? if so, take the cover away and the blown bulb as well. if it is one on the sides, see if your car's tailights have screws on the outside, otherwise take the panels from inside the trunk out and get to the light.