Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change a Brake Light on My 1999 Dodge Stratus?

It's on the Driver side. I just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!!How do I change a Brake Light on My 1999 Dodge Stratus?
i own two of those cars ,when you open the trunk,you,ll see the access panel,remove it and then you will see the nuts that hold the tail light assembly in remove them and remove the light assembly,do your self a big favor and replace all of them while you got it out,i did and it saves from having to remove it later on,good luck.How do I change a Brake Light on My 1999 Dodge Stratus?
your welcome.

Report Abuse

How do I change a Brake Light on My 1999 Dodge Stratus?
Inside of the trunk you will find three or four black plastic wing nuts.

Just unscrew them and the tail light assembly will come out.

They did have problems with the printed circuit so if you change the bulb and it doesn't work you may need that.