Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change the brake light on my 2001 Ford Focus?

I have changed them on my Thunderbird, but this is different. I took off the 2 panels to give me access. Still no bulbs to be seen. There is a metal sheet that can't be removed between me and the bulbs. All I see is 2 small holes with screws and dohickies sticking out of them (not bulbs) and a round 2 inch circle with a rubber stopper and wires coming out. I took that off, but I still can't get access. What do I do?How do I change the brake light on my 2001 Ford Focus?
chances are,,,the lens is removed from the outside...thus gaining acess to the bulb sockets...or the entire assembly is removed...by removing fasteners from inside trunk area ...How do I change the brake light on my 2001 Ford Focus?
Go to Pep Boys.