Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the brake light on a 2003 Jeep Liberty? I can't see how to gain access to the bulb.?

To change the bulb you have to open the tailgate and use a torx T15 screwdriver and remove either 2 or 3 screws holding the lens in. Then pop out the lens once the screws are removed. Next disconnect the electrical connector for the brake light, turn the plastic piece that the wires were connected to and pull once it stops turning to the left. The bulb should now be in your hand. Installation is opposite of removal. Hope this helps.How do I change the brake light on a 2003 Jeep Liberty? I can%26039;t see how to gain access to the bulb.?
pop truck open the lights boxes pop out... its hardHow do I change the brake light on a 2003 Jeep Liberty? I can%26039;t see how to gain access to the bulb.?
well you need to install the light so its easier to access the bulb. it will be much easier to change that wayHow do I change the brake light on a 2003 Jeep Liberty? I can%26039;t see how to gain access to the bulb.?
The best thing to do is to get a Chilton's book for that year and model. It will be step by step. Good luck!!How do I change the brake light on a 2003 Jeep Liberty? I can%26039;t see how to gain access to the bulb.?
my SUV i remember you had to open the back gate, then unscrew the light fixture and pull it from the car so you could get to the back of it and change the bulb. there wasn't any little door to reach in and pull the bulb like on a car