Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I remove the rear light assembly on an '04 Nissan Xterra to change a brake light bulb?

I have removed the 2 screws but cannot get the right rear assembly out. I'm afraid I might break something If I force it. It's loose but seems to be attached by something on the right hand side of the fixture. Does it come straight out or bend out or what?How do I remove the rear light assembly on an %26039;04 Nissan Xterra to change a brake light bulb?
just call a professional.



don't try to fix it by yourself!!!



you might damage the car...How do I remove the rear light assembly on an %26039;04 Nissan Xterra to change a brake light bulb?
there are some snap in retainers. becareful, but pull firmly. they can be a pain in the a**! have fun!How do I remove the rear light assembly on an %26039;04 Nissan Xterra to change a brake light bulb?
Look for a access hole or pannel on the inside of vehicle for access to the rear of the light. You shouldnt have to remove it to change the bulb.